Application for Withdrawal of Election to Pay Reimbursements (Form C-6F)

Purpose of this Form

Reimbursing employers can use this form to withdraw their election to pay reimbursements.

Return to Top

Who Can Use this Form

Political subdivisions, federally recognized American-Indian tribes, and non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations who have previously elected to pay reimbursements for benefits paid to its former employees in lieu of paying unemployment insurance taxes can use this form.

Return to Top


The application for withdrawal of election must be:

  • Signed by an authorized official of the organization making this election
  • Submitted by an employer who has been a reimbursing employer for a minimum of two calendar years
  • Received by TWC no later than December 1st to be effective at the beginning of the next calendar year

Return to Top

Where to Mail Your Form

Mail completed forms, inquiries, or corrections to:

TWC Tax Department
P.O. Box 149037
Austin, TX 78714-9037

Return to Top

Open Records

Individuals may receive and review information that TWC collects about the individual by emailing or writing to:

TWC Open Records
101 E 15th St, Rm 266
Austin, TX 78778-0001

Return to Top