Develop a partnership with regional workforce developers and find workforce solutions. Services include job posting and placement, assistance with recruiting, retention, training, tax and hiring incentives.
- Contact your Workforce Solutions office for services
- Visit your Workforce Development Board's website for program information
Learn About Purchasing & How to Become a Texas Vendor
Understand state and TWC-specific purchasing guidelines.
- Register to be a State of Texas vendor
- Learn how to properly code your products or services with the Comptroller’s Commodity Book
- See the State of Texas Procurement Manual
- Learn about the Department of Information Resources
- Find out about TWC Procurement Resources
- State of Texas Payment Processing Information for Vendors
Find Bid Opportunities
Search for what TWC buys and related bid opportunities or search for vending contract bid opportunities. TWC is required to purchase from contracts established by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts and the Department of Information Resources.
- Search for bid opportunities or find HUB or other subcontractors through the Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Search for bid opportunities through the Department of Information Resources
- Find Business Enterprises of Texas vending service contract bid opportunities
Explore the Historically Underutilized Business Program
The Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) program seeks to provide quality service and results to agency users while meeting legislative HUB contract goals. We seek to purchase goods and services from HUB vendors whenever possible.