Find Texas Workforce Commission's (TWC) major reports such as agency strategic plans and annual reports below.
Annual Financial Report
Annual Non-Financial Report
Cost Allocation Plan
Federal funds make up most of the TWC budget. Local boards receive formula-based grants and are responsible for program planning and administration. Grants are also distributed for employment, child care, and workforce support services.
Employer-paid state unemployment taxes and reimbursements pay for state unemployment benefits. The U.S. allocates to the states to pay for administrative and operational costs.
- FY 2022 LBB Submitted Operating Budget
- FY 2022 Commission Approved Itemized Operating Budget
- FY 2021 Commission Approved Itemized Operating Budget
- FY 2020 Commission Approved Itemized Operating Budget
Legislative Appropriations Requests
Workforce Development Area Allocations
Each quarter we will post cost-efficiency suggestions submitted by TWC employees for public monitoring and response as required by Texas Government Code 2054.1264. Check this page to review and vote on each quarter’s agency staff suggestions.
There were no submissions from TWC employees to be considered for implementation from the most recent quarter. TWC encourages you to check back frequently to access an active link with any suggestions that will be posted for public vote.
TWC provides a list of all purchase contracts that we currently maintain.
- Current Purchase Orders
- Current Contracts & Grant Awards
- FY23 Third Quarter Contracts ($100,000+)
- FY23 Annual Interagency Contracts Exceeding $10 Million
- GAA Article IX, Section 17.12 - Required posting of interagency contracts valued over $10M
State agencies are statutorily required to annually submit an EWMP to the State Energy Conservation Office (SECO) that includes percentage goals for reducing usage of water, electricity, transportation fuel, and natural gas. The progress on TWC’s EWMP goals and activities are reported quarterly as required by the Governor's Executive Order RP-49.
For TWC’s complete EWMP report, visit the SECO website.