The Appeals program provides Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) customers the opportunity to challenge an adverse determination.
- Claimants can challenge a determination on entitlement to benefits. Find more information about claims and appeals at Unemployment Benefits.
- Employers with appeal rights can challenge a determination on entitlement of benefits. Employers can also challenge a determination on chargeback of benefits to their account. For more information, visit Employer Notices.
TWC also conducts hearings for other programs such as:
- Wage Claim (Payday) appeals
- Unemployment Tax Liability (Rule 13) appeals
- Child Labor appeals
- Career Schools and Colleges appeals
- Child Care appeals
- Fair Housing appeals
- Workforce Development Board appeals
- Internal Grievances appeals
- Employment Services appeals