Texas Workforce Commission's (TWC) Board Support Workforce Forum event is a place for sharing information and finding ways to improve workforce services.
Introducing the Workforce Forum: Elevating Your Team to Achieve Success!
Are you ready to enhance your workforce services? Look no further than the Workforce Forum – the place where great ideas come together! Whether you're a worker, educator, or part of a business, this is the perfect event for you.
At the Workforce Forum, we believe teamwork and sharing information are the keys to success. We bring people like workers, educators, businesses together to share their best ideas.
Who benefits from the Forum content?
Workforce Development Board, contractor, and Workforce Solutions office staff, as well as:
- Business Services Unit representatives
- Program Planners
- Labor Market Information and youth specialists
- Program staff
- Training liaisons
- Staff who work with customers with disabilities
- Integrated Service Area Managers
- Veterans Resource and Referral Specialists
- Public community and technical college staff
- Curriculum developers
- Education and business partners
Why should you attend the Forum?
There are plenty of advantages. Find out how to improve your customer service, help employers, and assist participants better. We'll show you ways to work together and make your team more resourceful and effective.
Here's what you can expect:
- Easy tips to improve your customer service and support for employers and participants.
- Exciting sessions to work together and make your team more efficient.
- Engaging information from experts to help your workforce services.
Meet us at the Workforce Forum and see your team succeed! Together, we can make a difference for our customers, employers, and participants in our Workforce Solutions offices.
Don't miss out on this chance to improve your workforce services. Join us at the Annual Workforce Forum and get ready for success!
The 2024 Workforce Forum will be held on May 13-14, 2024, at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Austin, 6505 N. Interstate 35, Austin, Texas 78752. The Draft Agenda is forthcoming.