We partner with employers to understand your hiring needs and provide customized services.
We are here to help you:
- Understand workplace disability issues
- Fill open positions with qualified people who have disabilities
- Assess your workplace, job descriptions and recruitment and application processes to remove barriers
- Provide training and accommodation help
There is no fee for our services.
We can help with recruiting and hiring staff. We also help with retaining and accommodating employees with disabilities by customizing services.
For more information, view the VR Business Brochure.
We provide training on key disability employment issues in the workplace.
We can identify solutions that will help hire or retain valuable staff.
This help includes identifying accommodation needs of current or future employees.
Find qualified job candidates who meet your business needs.
Smart staff matches mean better employee retention and productivity.
Resources to understand federal regulations and work incentives:
- Americans with Disabilities Act - Department of Justice
- Disabled Access Tax Credits - Equal Opportunity Employment Commission
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit
- Barrier Removal Tax Credit - Internal Revenue Service
To learn more about U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs equal opportunity employment requirements, contact the Southwest & Rocky Mountain Regional Office (SWARM) Regional Outreach Coordinator.
- Call: 972-850-2550
- Email: OFCCP-SW-INFO@dol.gov