Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.
Skip to main content

Tell TWC immediately if you change your mailing address. You can change your address in one of three ways.

Online at Unemployment Benefits Services

You can quickly and easily change your address online:

  1. Log on to Unemployment Benefits Services.
  2. Enter your User ID and password.
  3. Select Contact Information under the Change My Profile menu and update your address.

By Phone

Call a Tele-Center at 800-939-6631 to speak with a customer service representative.

Online at

If you update your address in, we also change the address on your unemployment benefits claim. If you change your address on your unemployment benefits claim, we also send the new address to, so your online job application automatically updates with your current information.

Importance of Updating Your Address

TWC mails important, time-sensitive benefit and appeal documents, as well as Internal Revenue Service (IRS) forms, to the most current address you provide. Do not rely on the U.S. Postal Service to forward TWC documents. If you do not respond on time to TWC mailings, you might not receive benefits.

If you receive benefit payments by debit card, we will give your new address to TWC’s debit-card vendor, who sends you the TWC UI debit card and account information.