This page provides information on managing your benefits password and PIN.
Online Unemployment Benefits Services
User ID & Password
You need a TWC Internet User ID and password to use Unemployment Benefits Services.
- If you already have a User ID for another TWC Internet application, such as WorkInTexas.com, log on with that User ID and password. You will then need to enter your Social Security Number and Tele-Serv Personal Identification Number (PIN) to complete the set up.
- If you do not have a User ID for a TWC Internet application, Select Sign up for User ID from the Quick Links menu on the Logon page. You will then need to enter your Social Security Number and Tele-Serv PIN to complete the set up.
See Logon Options at Applying for Unemployment Benefits.
Your User ID and password protect your identity and privacy. No one can submit a payment request or get your claim information online without using your personal User ID and password.
Your password has the same legal authority as your signature on a paper document. Do not give your password to anyone, even to a family member or a TWC employee. You are responsible for any payment request made with your User ID and password.
Forgotten Password or User ID
If you forget your password or User ID, the Logon page (Applying for Unemployment Benefits) has quick links for you to retrieve your User ID or reset your password.
To reset your password, you will need to answer security questions that you set up when you created your User ID. Keep your answers to the security questions private, just like your password.
Tele-Serv Automated Phone Service
Our Tele-Serv automated telephone system is available at 800-558-8321. Claim status and payment request options are available daily, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time. General information is available anytime.
Your Tele-Serv PIN
Your Tele-Serv Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a four-digit number you create to verify your identity on Tele-Serv and for some online transactions. It protects your identity and privacy because no one can submit a payment request or get your claim information from Tele-Serv without using your PIN.
Your PIN has the same legal authority as your signature on a paper document. Do not give your PIN to anyone, even to a member of your family or a TWC employee. You are responsible for any payment request made using your Social Security number and PIN.
Resetting Your PIN
You can reset your PIN on Tele-Serv by providing personal information from your claim, such as:
- Date of birth
- Texas driver license or ID number
- Telephone number
- Amount of your last benefit payment
- Part of your bank/credit union account number
You must be able to provide the requested information to reset your PIN using Tele-Serv. If you are unable to provide it, you may either call back when you have the information or call a Tele-Center at 800-939-6631 to speak with a customer service representative.