Use our online system, WorkInTexas.com, to post jobs, search résumés, and find qualified job seekers.
Use our recruiting and hiring services to search for qualified workers. Take advantage of job matching, take part in incentive programs, learn about your local labor market, get help hiring and retaining employees with disabilities, and more.
Learn About the Texas Labor Supply
Need to hire? Moving to Texas? Learn about the available job seeker talent pool in Texas.
Get Help from Workforce Experts
Access services including job posting and placement, help with recruiting, retention, training, tax and hiring incentives, and more.
Explore Hiring Incentives
The Work Opportunity Tax Credit offers income tax savings for hiring from select groups of qualified workers.
Consider Hiring Issues
The TWC publication Especially for Texas Employers offers a topic called "Hiring: Basic Legal Issues for Employers."
Foreign Labor Certification
We help recruit for federal H-2A and H-2B foreign labor certification.
Write job descriptions using CareerOneStop
The Job Description Writer helps you build a custom job description that you can download 'as is' or edit online and then download.
Audience-Specific Hiring Resources
Approximately 1 in 5 people has a physical or mental disability. Create inclusive workplaces, keep valued employees and broaden your customer base.
- Vocational Rehabilitation - Business Services
- Read TWC’s Employment-First Policy
- Get recruiting and hiring help from the Employer Assistance & Resource Network: a service of the National Employer Technical Assistance Center
- Access consulting services from the U.S. Department of Labor Job Accommodation Network
- Learn about the Americans with Disabilities Act through the U.S. Department of Education Southwest ADA Center
- Texas HireAbility
Requirements for Federal Contractors
We help federal contractors meet mandatory job listing and equal opportunity requirements of the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Help Act of 1974 (VEVRAA) and Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Both were recently amended by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
- How WorkInTexas.com Helps Federal Contractors Comply with OFCCP’s Final Rules on VEVRAA and Section 503
- The VEVRAA Final Rule
- The Section 503 Final Rule
We assist employers in the agricultural industry. We can help you find skilled workers, industry training, and labor market information.