Read about the general administrative, cost and audit requirements for grants that TWC issues to Boards and other Agency grantees.
TWC grantees follow a range of grant requirements. Requirements include the general administrative, cost and audit requirements on this page. All TWC grant awards apply TWC's Financial Manual for Grants and Contracts. TWC grants also follow Texas Grant Management Standards, federal Uniform Guidance, or both. The grant terms specify which applies. Use the links on this page to explore these requirements.
- TWC Financial Manual for Grants & Contracts
- TWC Financial Manual for Grants & Contracts (Track Changes) (10/1/2023)
- TWC Financial Manual for Grants & Contracts Supplement on Procurement
- TWC Fiscal Technical Assistance Questions & Answers
- TWC Form 7100: Request for Purchase Review
- TWC Form 7200: Notification of Property Acquisition
- TWC Form 7300: Notification of Excess Property
- TWC Form 7400: Notification of Property Disposition
- TWC Cash Remittance Report
- About the Uniform Guidance (2 CFR Part 200)
- Official Annual Edition
- Unofficial Daily Compilation
- Original Issuance: Final Rule, December 26, 2013
- 2020 Revisions: Final Rule, August 13, 2020
- 2020 Revisions: Final Rule Corrections, February 22, 2021
- 2020 Revisions: Federal Implementation Guidance (cfo.gov)
- 2020 Revisions: TWC Summary of Changes
- 2023 Amendment: Final Rule, August 23, 2023
The Education Department General Administrative Regulations are also known as EDGAR. They apply to some grants that TWC issues. These include Adult Education and Literacy grants. Visit the U.S. Education Department website to learn more about EDGAR.